Tuesday, May 24, 2011

hewoo I have been playing around...................

Hewoo one and all that wander past this place of quite repose.

My, oh my where did that all come from - I do carry on at times dont I??? said without the plum in my mouth!
I have been doing stuff - what stuff I hear you ask??- Well I began a second block for Sendai and I have finished that and I also added more to block 1 so see I have been a bizyy little bear..ok so first things first this is the first block redo- I added some things - filledd in some spaces etc and played and played until I knew I couldnt add one more thing -- well not quite true-I am going to add a small gold bead on top of and to the bottom of the gold heart in the centre but then that is it this will finally be on its way to Leslie  of CQI tomorrow with all good will happening.





 and well without any more mucking about heres block 2, I had not even really given any thought of doing the second block - sort of a maybe anad then the idea crept up and on to me and I thought well why the heck not so although you will notice similarities you wont find all the same things  ie no Lily of the valley but more roses so many more roses that I have nicknamed this block -I promised you a rose garden, and then I added some daisies to bring in the white ribbon of the first  blocks and lets face it a rose garden will often have showing their dainty faces to the sun a whole slew of daisies well they did before I let Col loose in our front rose garden he pulled out my daisies and put in Diosmas and they have overgrown and they too will be being pulled this year - I shouldnt let Col near my roses gardens should I?? But I do need him to do the hard yakka of digging and plantine and the often judicious job of pulling something out that actually needs to be yanked but I have to be right there or he goes berserk!!





 


How did I get onto that?? I hope that you my readers enjoy the eye candy - I hope they are good enough for our Leslie and that she has a quiet corner to shove them into on her beautiful quilts that will soon being made to send to Sendai, I have enjoyed doing this project - it takes me more time these days - arthritis in the hands isnt good but I got there now to complete Hidekos purse I hope the purse clasp fits in easily its all that is left to do now and I wanted to complete these blocks and now onto her purse, my sweet friend is patience personified she has waited so long now for this! I will take a piccies of that before I send it to her and thats a promise! Please do let me know your thoughts on these blocks and yes you can  point out mistakes - I am still learning!...........................

Anyway thats it for this time,keep well and enjoy life

Til next time we meet

love n hugs bear xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Bear they are just beautiul.

piney cq said...

Ohhhhh myyyy! Just FABULOUS, Bear!!! Wooohoooo!!! I love them!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :)

Mánya said...

Oh, wow, dear Bear! These are sooooo beautiful!!! Congratulations! :)

Viv and Eddie said...

Oh Belinda, you have really topped your efforts here!! Your work is always gorgeous but these two are absolutely fantastic. Well done.

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Beautiful Bear!!

hoppa said...

Oh Bear those are just stunning! So good to see you creating!

ruthanne said...

Bear, Beautiful crazy quilt. I have done some in past, but never sooo full of lovely ribbon flowers.

Bear said...

thank you all for your lovely comments I have grown in stature -see its so easy to get me crowing like-- a bear LOl. I appreciate you taking the time to comment and to all of you thank you very very much
love n hugs bear xoxooxxo

Anil Rajanala said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sprite said...

Bear, I dont know much about quilting but I do know that these are absolutely delicious in colors and textures. Just beautiful! Who could possibly not love them! Wonderful work my lil friend :) HUGS! Sprite

Windsong Journals said...

I love the colors and the ribbon roses!
Pam in Seattle

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
buy rift account said...

Great! that was fabulous.=D

MSC Cruceros said...

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.