Monday, May 16, 2011

Heavens where did April disappear off to??.......

Hewoo all

well I know I can hear you all say shes gone and disappeared not to be heard of for months- wrong dear friends of this blog wrong- I have been doing much embroidery - I talked myself into doing a second block for Hearts to Sendai ----- and I have promised Lesley that I will also send over the other two blocks I made up she has kindly said she will find someone to do them or one or whatever. So thats great- my right hand is giving me"Curry" - translation from Ozzie slang - ny hand is hurting like mad!!! actually the REAL translation is far worse then that but I am not swearing on my blog no way! LOL,

I have also tried to get the purse clasp onto the handbag I am making for my darling friend Hideko - it just is not cooperating- I cant work it out- when I made Becs wedding purse the clasp went in like -so easy -- now this one is deter,ined its going to cause me heart failure BUT I have left it alone and am doing the block for Sendai and then I  AM GOING to FORCE IT If thats what it NEEDS but the clasp is going to be on the bag and its also going to be off to Sendai (well the blocks are off to Lesley first for the making of the quilts, then to Sendai, whereas the handbag is a private swap between Hideko and I - I have my beautiful bag here tht Hideko masde for me looking at me- its so beautiful.


Anyway thats where I am at - almost completed block 2 and will scan it when its completed and put the scan up then so you can tell me if n you like it or not- I have tried to have them somewhat alike but there are differences as well. But thats to be soon dear friends of my blog soon!

love n hugs Bear xoxoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
Cheap Flights to Dubai
Cheap Flights to Melbourne
Perth Flights

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.