Wednesday, November 07, 2007

To all Prayers Answers eventually come

Caitlin Skye your Nana loves you big time heres big hugs and kisses on all of your freckles XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOOXOXXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOX

and this good looking young man is Jake big hugs and kisses on your freckles too from me
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


Hello there one and all
well the heaviness that has filled my heart was lifted today - Bec wrote Colin and I a letter a really lovely letter and sent us photos of Caitlin our beautiful granddaughter and one of Jake ( Becs gorjas little son) hes a dapper lad and Caitlin is oh so pretty as she always was . My how they both have grown over the past 5 years, the last time I saw them Jake was but a baby just one week old and Caitlin was 4
I am so happy I wanted to scream from the rooftops I have heard from Bec and we know whats happening in their lives yippee and yes they are in WA. Isnt that amazing! whooppee
I love you Bec and Caitlin and Jake we will learn to love you as well young fella!!
Big hugs and kisses for them all XOXOXOXOXOXO

8 comments:

Linda said...

How very, very wonderful. I don't think there is anything else I can say, but I can just imagine the joy in your heart.

xXx

Shashi Nayagam said...

Linda has put is aptly. I just so happy for you my dear friend.

Kai said...

There are so many tears in my eyes, I can almost not SEE to write this. I KNOW how you feel, Weelah, because my daughter refused to let me see her or my grandkids for 8 YEARS until I could "lose enough weight to look human" and my heart ached every single day. Caitlin is a doll! And so is Jake! Most of all, it's the BEST gift for you, knowing they will again be in yours & Colin's lives! I LOVE YOU, Bear! And I'm SO happy!

Anonymous said...

They are both beautiful and what a joyful time for all of you!!

MaryO said...

My dear Bear, there is no way I could be any happier for you! This is better than winning the lottery, isn't it? And they are both so darling....I foresee a fabulous reunion for all of you. Tell Becca she has gained my sincere admiration for making this first step. Love to you all.

Julia said...

Bear, I am so happy for you, I know how much this means to you.
They are both beautiful....
xxx

Hideko Ishida said...

Bear,
I am so happy because I know how happy you are!
Hideko

Carolynl said...

This has been a long time coming dear Bear ... your cup spillith over with love & happiness ... Hugz