Sunday, May 03, 2009

Went closer to home


Back again -Col and I popped down to Elizabeth this Morning- guess wot all those boring scarves were SOLD out -well at $2 a pop why wouldnt they be sold out darn it!- But we also found that our local store sells shoes so in future I will be visiting the Elizabeth store when they are having their sales on some decent footwear. (Decided against heading over to Norwood although the weather is BEAUTIFUL and it would have been a lovely drive - men who can say wots happening to them any old moment in time LOL)

I thought maybe you would like to see a wee Postcard I made for Hoppa- It was a postcard swap for one of my groups and as per usual I was late late late- but I did make it and it did find its way to Nevada USA and into Hoppas' home.

  love n hugs Bear xoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The post card is beautiful as always!!

Shashi Nayagam said...

The post card is gorgeous and so delicately done.

MaryO said...

Wow, I had some catching up to do here! Bear, the wedding bag you made for Bec is gorgeous! And she looked so beautiful and happy in the wedding pics. I'm so glad Col is recovering finally from his shoulder surgery and I know you are, too. And finally Hoppa's card is your usual exquisite work! Happy to hear all this happy news from you!