Monday, May 07, 2007

Another Gathering block completed


Its been a while since I said hello and since then I have been "tagged" by my dear friend Hideko, and I am in the process of doing a post in which I will be "tagging" 5 blogs I go to when I need inspiration etc. That post is in draft form- I am not very computer savvie and in saying that I also have to admit that I am also definately not Blog savvie and that's no understatement - I have been to trying to work out how to do links etc and my friend Sandie must be just about pulling her lovely long blonde hair out with my daily litany of questions- and of course the questions are almost double dutch by the time I send them to her- I hope others feel this way and its not just me out here in the netherworld of computer and blogs feeling so useless and incapable of sane thoughts when it comes to this!

So in despiration I thought I would do the one thing I do know how to do and thats display another finished "gathering Block" - this one is for Andrea who lives way down on the wee Island off the mainland of Australia- its also known as Tasmania- hi ya Andrea big waves across the big sea to you!! Andrea likes pink and burgundy colours and so this is why her block is in these colours I hope you like it Andrea I will be posting it tomorrow with my love to you!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always, I love your work Bear!

Courtney Short said...

I love it!!! both this block and the previous ones.. what do you do with them??

Linda Fleming said...

Gorgeous work, Bear! Love the colors, all the delicate little flowers, the sewing is divine, and the tiny bear in your signature is such a wonderful touch. Your fabric art is always exquisite, my friend.
Linda F from FL

Judi W. said...

Just gorgeous - you do spectacular CQ and ribbon embroidery!

Hideko Ishida said...

Hi Bear, your block is very beautiful. I am very happy to see you are happy stitching!! Hideko

Shashi Nayagam said...

Oh WOW!! It is gorgeous, awesome work Bear as always.

MaryO said...

This one is beautiful too, Bear, with the lovely roses you do so well! I know it will be treasured!

Sherry Goshon said...

Hi Bear just dropping by to tag you ha..ha.. It is all very easy the rules are in my blog have a look love ya

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always Bear .... biggest huggles to you

Fran said...

bear, they are beautiful!! I love your work.
I'm tagging you. Go to my blog and read the rules.
Love & Hugs
Fran