Sunday, August 13, 2006

re Bear doing a tutorial on "her" spider roses

My dear friends on chain of hearts list have asked me to do a Tutorial on my spider roses, and I said yes - but over the weekend- well here it is late in the afternoon of Sunday and I am no where with it- I have a noighty head cold and am in the grip of it at present - anyway please come back in a couple of days and I hope to have gotten over the worst of the head cold and done the tutorial- promise dear friends
love n hugs bear xoxooxoxoxoxoxxo

2 comments:

Kai said...

I'll surely, surely be back to look, my Bear! Feel better, drink lots of liquids, and feel the hugs your bd twinnie is sending you! LOVE YOU! Kai

Bear said...

Thank you darlling Kai- I behaved and though I have a drippy nose and a sore ear am getting there- its all the hugs U is sending to me made me all better girl taa muchly
love n hugs Weelah xoxoxoxoxxo