Wednesday, May 24, 2006

COH for Susan H


Hello again-
I thought I would put Susan Huff's pink butterly heart on the blog, along with my other hearts. I am so happy with this one - Would you believe there are 3 different pink or pink/white ribbons used in this and there is a few rose buds that would appear not to have any Edmar brazillian thread around it- but I used a thread that had dark ends (both ends) and the middle is a pale green - so in this picture you see the thread at the start of the thread and the end of the thread around the rosesis a dark green and the middle of the thread is pale green - you can see it on the block when you hold the block in your hands ---so Susan I really hope you like this one - I have put a whole heap of wonderful butterflies on and around your roses and rose buds
love n hugs Bear xoxoxoxox

5 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Dear Bear,
These hearts are so beautiful. What lucky ladies to get one from you. I did find the dragon butterfly too.
Words fail me they are really very beautiful pieces.

Iris said...

Belinda...thank you...thank you...thank you!!! It's beautiful..can't wait to have it in my hands so I can touch those lovely roses. The butterflies are so cute.

Hugs
Susan

Judi W. said...

Belinda - this is just gorgeous! I sure do envy people who can do this sort of needle work! Top notch!!!!

abeautifulcraft said...

This is just gorgeous Belinda, Susan will love it to bits!!!!!!! xox

abeautifulcraft said...

This is just gorgeous Belinda, Susan will love it to bits!!!!!!! xox